Halloween Costume 2017 - Trolls



One of James' (2 yrs old) favorite movie is Trolls. He doesn't quite get what Halloween is about, but I wanted him to be something he understood and liked. So choosing for him to be a troll from his favorite movie made perfect sense.

Of course, being the perfectionist that I
 am, I wanted J to actually look the part, but nothing online met my standard. So off to the sewing machine I went. Last year's left over avocado costume material came in handy, as well as one of T's old t-shirts and one of mine.

Every good character needs a partner so I made Princess Poppy's costume for his good friend, Avery, who was such a good sport about wearing an itchy I'll fitting "wig".


Thanks so much to my hubby for helping me with the chalk wall and bringing my vision to life, as well as taking these shots of these two adorable toddler TROLLS! 👍😙🎃👌😆👫







Mom: "Say CHEESE & show me your teeth!" and this is the result... :/
J is trying to be grumpy like Branch is in the movie.

Comments

Popular Posts