Purple Bridal Shower


It was an honor to be asked to be a bridesmaid to one my long time college friends.  I was even more delighted to have the opportunity to host and decorate the bridal shower, because decorating is my favorite part of any party.  The the ambiance and decor is the heart of the party environment, so I knew that it had to be special.  The theme was given: PURPLE and thus, my mission began.  I came up with the theme of purple florals with accents of gold partly due to match the bride's personality, but also because I wanted the decor to be elegant and classy.  Since we were on a budget too, making everything by hand was the most economical and FUN way to decorate.  From a cascade of flowers to hand written name tags, the purple-tastic decor was a true labor of LOVE.  

Also a special thanks to my wonderful and talented husband, Terence for his beautiful calligraphy & helping me with some of the photography as well as my sister-in-law who gave me some of the supplies to make this all happen.   Decorate Happy, Peace, & ❤.  ~ jen tang















Comments

Popular Posts