Pink DOMO Bridal Shower

It has been a labor of love for 2 months and finally, I present to you, Pink Domo!  I could not have done it without my hardworking and supportive husband.  I put him to work for many hours & for many evenings at the craft table - haha!  I LOVE this theme not only because it's based on Domo, but it's also PINK!   I started by making all of the individual pieces first and then realized that all that pink was TOO much pink.  I know, how can there ever be too much pink?!?  But there was.  So, as you can see in the photos below, I used green as an accent color and naturally, the brown from the tables, chairs, hard wood floor, and cake tied it all together.  I also painted my walls pink - just kidding - they were already that color!  I hope you like what you see and find something useful to use in your own party decor.  Enjoy!  ❤ (Chihuahua was purchased separately)












Happy crafting and decorating.  Peach and love. ♥

Comments

Popular Posts