Friendship Never Goes Out of Fashion


When I saw a photo of a girl recently online wearing a friendship bracelet, it reminded me of my childhood and also the bag of embroidery floss I have had for more than 20 years sitting in the back of my craft drawer.  I immediately knew that one of my goals this summer was to complete a friendship bracelet.  I don't think I'm alone in this when I say my goal is to FINISH one because as a little girl, I was always super excited to start one, but I don't remember ever really completing them.  haha!  OK, so here it is!  I actually completed one. Goal reached. Mission complete!  This was so much fun to make, especially while waiting at the doctor's office, long car rides, mindless TV watching, etc.  Post pics of ones you've made - I wanna see! ♥ jen

 



Thanks to Honestly...WTF for amazing photos and directions on how to make this timeless accessory! ♥

Comments

Popular Posts