Jewelry Pouch


I love to travel, but my jewelry does not.  I usually just throw my earrings, bracelets, and necklaces into a pouch and call it "packed."  Unfortunately, when I arrive at my final destination, I end up with one big piece of tangled jeweled mess.  So, after years of this craziness, I finally decided to do something about it.  I hope this inspires you to take on this jewelry travel pouch challenge and make one for your own jewelry and your own sanity.  Sew on sistas (& gents)!  Directions at the bottom.   ♥ jen


Here's a look at the final product.  I used grosgrain ribbon, lace, and linen fabric.

 I used an old calendar to cut my circle pattern, along with a compass, and a trusty ruler.

 Pins and a sharp pair of scissors are a seamstress' best friend.

 A peek at some of my beloved jewelry pieces in snuggling action.

Pockets!  I ♥ POCKETS!!!


Happy crafting and sewing everyone!  Peace and love. ♥

Thanks to ECAB for the easy to follow and detailed instructions on how to make your very own jewelry pouch.  My jewelry thank you.  Click link here:  Eighteenth Century Agrarian Business Make It Yourself



Comments

Popular Posts